PCCopA PC Time Management & Scheduling Solution
PCCop is a centralized software system for the allocation and enforcement of time and use limits for public access computers. PC Cop stands out in the industry for its versatility, robustness, and customizability with several unique features, including extensive scalability.
- PCCop controls how much time an end-user may use a machine per day and per session.
- Non-Intrusive display of time remaining in patron session.
- Two administrator defined, customizable warnings advise user of pending end of session.
- Once user’s time expires, computer ends session and resets computer to beginning point.
- Extensions automatically offered when availability criteria is met. Guest sessions available for library users without ID.
- Display and acceptance of internet use policy agreement available.
- Staff over-ride password allows staff members to access public computers with out signing-up for a reservation.
- Group computers in logical sets/queues to independently control settings (e.g. session limits, warning messages/times, accessibility, client backgrounds, etc.)
- Self-Service interface allows end users/patrons to reserve PC’s without staff intervention.
- Supports dynamic real-time interchange of customer data with the library's current user management system (Sip, LDAP, etc...)
- Automatic log off at library close.
- Supports database record purge for privacy requirements.
- Web administrative access available.
- Reporting provided by customizable web based product.
- Compatible with Citrix, Windows terminal services, and NComputing desktop replicators.
- Distributed database feature allows large library systems with geographically diverse locations to ensure maximum up-time.
Copyright© 2014 CMS, Inc.